Hypnotechniques.com is looking for great content
Do you have a favourite hypnosis technique or helpful insight that will benefit our readers? Submit your articles to us and get a live “do-follow” link to your website.
- The ideal length for articles is around 600-800 words, but articles can be longer if necessary. Consider splitting long articles into two.
- Articles MUST be original – please don’t give us the same article that’s already on ezinearticles.com or some other article site. However, you can take an existing article that you’ve already published and rephrase or restructure it so that it counts as a new article.
- Please follow the hypnotechniques writing style – sober, factual, to the point, no hype. But also keep it easy to read and conversational.
- Keep the audience in mind – qualified hypnotists, students of hypnosis, and hypnosis enthusiasts. We don’t need articles aimed at persuading anybody of the benefits of hypnosis. Ask yourself what your fellow hypnosis enthusiasts might be interested in reading about.
- Articles whose sole purpose is to promote a product or service will not be accepted. If you have a product or service you want to promote, write us a helpful article on a subject related to your product or service, then give your details in the Resource box. For example, if you want to promote your self-hypnosis MP3s, give us an article on self-hypnosis. Then in the Resource box, say something like, “Visit www.mywebsite.com for the widest range of self-hypnosis downloads and CDs”.
The Resource box
This is where you get the chance to promote yourself. Express it in a maximum of 2 sentences, with 1 live link to your site.
Example: Article by Joe Soap, CHt. Visit www.joesoaphypnosis.com for expert hypnotherapy in Bloomsbury, London.
The link can be put on the web address (www.joesoaphypnosis.com) or on your key phrase (expert hypnotherapy in Bloomsbury, London). For SEO, you’ll get better value by putting the link on the key phrase. (Just put a note to us in brackets telling us where you want us to place the link)
Please include a statement with your article confirming that you have the right to publish the article and that you are not infringing anybody’s copyright.
For our part, we undertake not to use your article in any way other than to publish it on this website, with your Resource box credits.
How to submit
Submit your article using the form on the Contact page, or email us at: editor (at) hypnotechniques.com
We look forward to hearing from you!